We got the blood work results back for that portion of our NT screening last week and were very happy to see that everything is normal, in addition to a great ultrasound. Yea!
My 3rd prenatal visit was last Friday, and everything is progressing as it should! Peanut was very agreeable to being found by doppler, and the heartbeat is good (it most recently has been in the range of 150+ heartbeats/min.). I now am officially sporting a "baby bump", but it is really only noticable to Chris and I - unless I am wearing fitting clothing. Since my first appt., I have gained (gasp!) - 3 or 4 pounds.
We have a Level II ultrasound scheduled for August 28. It's hard to believe the baby will be 1/2 way to gestation at that point. We have no plans to find out peanut's gender until it's time for arrival.
We are otherwise busy with work, staying cool, and making plans and room for our son or daughter. Regardless of the gender, I can't wait to meet him or her and kiss those little fingers and toes!
I hope all is well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment