Our sweet little boy was so happy his mommy came home from the hospital that he wrote a song about it. This is what Heidi heard when she went to get Wyatt up from his nap. The working title is, "Yes, My Wishes Came True"
5 comments:
Tim
said...
Janet is so jealous! Her baby didn't write her a song when she came home from the hospital!
That is so fun! Wyatt, you are adorable and the luckiest boy in the world. I agree with you Wyatt, wishes do come true! love you and miss you sooooooooo much, Miss Debbie
5 comments:
Janet is so jealous! Her baby didn't write her a song when she came home from the hospital!
How Precious! Grandma B.
That is so fun! Wyatt, you are adorable and the luckiest boy in the world. I agree with you Wyatt, wishes do come true!
love you and miss you sooooooooo much, Miss Debbie
I see a collaboration between Wyatt and Courtney for a hit song :)
I think we have another future singer on our hands
Post a Comment