IT'S A....
We didn't find out...we've decided to wait! Baby B. does appear to be an over-achiever already, though...according to the calendar I am 18 weeks, 6 days; baby measured at 20 weeks, 1 day, and is beautiful (at least we think so).
We are about 1/2 way there, and everything looks great! We already worry about our little one, and although we had nothing to be concerned about, it was such a relief to see a healthy baby and walk away with a clean bill of health!
I will have another Level II u/s follow up at 32 weeks (end of November). Due to a med I am on, the perinatalogist prefers to do a 3rd trimester check. Fine by me! Just another chance to see our peanut.
3 comments:
Congrats on the good health. Nothing like a little peanut to change your perspective, huh? Its been fun to read the blog. Keep it up! - Aaron
That is most certainly good news and we will keep praying that the good news keeps coming. Love ya guys and "peanut"
Cute kid!! Looks just like you Heidi!!
Post a Comment