Friday, October 06, 2006

Random update

Nothing exciting to report...

Heidi's stomach seems to periodically expand within the span of hours. Every couple of days we'll meet at home after work and one of us will make the comment, "Did you get bigger today?"

The baby is still very active and occaisionally wakes Heidi early in the morning with its movements. Sometimes I'll be awake and get to share in the fun of her/his morning kicks.

We're still acquiring baby paraphernalia, and beginning to look at day care facilities. It's still very exciting and the days are counting down. I feel like I should be banking sleep or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The "waking early in the morning" is only the beginning :) Glad to hear everything is going well. We're looking forward to meeting the little guy (I'm guessing a boy anyway.... someone Calvin can take to school on the bball court to make up for all the times Bucky schooled me.... :) - Aaron