Tuesday, October 24, 2006

3rd Trimester, Here We Come!

Hello!
Apologies for not having posted in awhile. We've been keeping ourselves busy with various things, and haven't kept the blog up very well.

Baby has been busy growing like crazy and has developed a new hobby - punching Mommy's bladder. It's the only part of the acrobatics I don't care for, but I know that when Peanut is born I will miss the sensation of his/her movement. It's something I enjoy feeling - and now watching - so much!

I think we are both in awe of the fact in a few short months, our baby will be here! This has been such an amazing and awesome journey. Not since our wedding day have I had so many emotions - excitement, nervousness, anxiety - and yet at the same time known that this is exactly the right thing in my life.

I have included a few new photos. One is of our furbaby. Willow had some minor surgery to remove a much larger than expected cyst from her back. She was a brave girl and got her stitches out today! She's looking less and less like "Frankendog". The other is a recent ultrasound where we caught baby yawning (the photo is a bit ghoulish, but it was just precious), and finally - an updated shot of my growing belly. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Barb said...

And....the plot thickens...oh yeah, that's your waist :)

How exciting...great pic of the baby. Get as much sleep now as you can.