
Here is a photo from last week (approx 30 weeks pregnant). I feel like it's already outdated!
Not much news; everything is going well, and we are busying ourselves with our move this weekend. I am anxious to be able to get baby's nursery together.
Our 3rd trimester ultrasound is in 10 days, and in a few weeks, we start weekly biophysical profiles. None of this is run-of-the mill, but my docs are being conservative as I am in the high-risk category. Fortunately, I have otherwise had a pretty normal pregnancy!
There are signs other than my blossoming belly that baby will be arriving soon: we will attend a newborn class today and start childbirth prep classes in a few weeks; we are now the proud owners of key baby gear such as a car seat and crib. Peanut's not even here yet, and s/he's already monopolizing our time and budget!
No comments:
Post a Comment